Unfortunately the only thing that has woken me over the last few weeks have been nightmares but the next time I wake up in the middle of the night I will remember this post and try to think of things I should be grateful for. Thanks for your blog, just came across it today and have been reading for a long while now! I relate to a lot of the things you say (and the medications too...as well as others) Keep fighting, you're not alone in the fight and I hope that things get better and better for you! http://thinking-about-leaving.blogspot.com/
Comments are what make it interesting...sorry about the introduction of word verification but unfortunately this blog has been recently plagued by spambots.
Hell yes. I try to summon up those moments when things are really overwhelming and I'm losing it.
ReplyDeleteLife is mostly good.
No, but I have woken up with cramp and then there's the regular 4am visit to the loo :-)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately the only thing that has woken me over the last few weeks have been nightmares but the next time I wake up in the middle of the night I will remember this post and try to think of things I should be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog, just came across it today and have been reading for a long while now! I relate to a lot of the things you say (and the medications too...as well as others)
Keep fighting, you're not alone in the fight and I hope that things get better and better for you!
http://thinking-about-leaving.blogspot.com/