Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Year new wisdom

I'm not really one for new year resolutions. It isn't that I don't want change... more that I am always trying hard to change and regularly reflect and resolve to change my trajectory. So when I read this post I thought...yes. And I knew you would think so too, so there it is for you. Happy New Year.

Teresa Evangeline: In the Living Room of the World

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had posted this. The last time I tried to read your blog it was "Private." I'm so glad you visited again and gave me an opportunity to try again. Thank you so much for this.

    I trust the year is unfolding perfectly for both of us....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm really glad you dropped by and thank you for following. I loved your new year post, but then you know that already. The post was an amazing find for me and a gift from you. Still now I am finding connections with many other areas of wisdom that connect in their search for inner peace and a release from depression. Thank you.

      Delete

Comments are what make it interesting...sorry about the introduction of word verification but unfortunately this blog has been recently plagued by spambots.