These are memories and thoughts, disjointed and hung together here like a string of beads, each with their own fascination.
Alicia’s green eyes. Unusual, unique.
Watching the way Xavier moves, his little body propelled along by tiny jumps. The excitement in his limbs. The sound of his landings.
When Xavier looks at me sometimes I think he can just see how much I love him and his eyes look like they open up.
I once witnessed a ruffled sheet of cloud from above, through the toy window of an aeroplane, lit up by the light of the moon.
When I cook it is very rare for me to follow a recipe. If I’m making something I have never made before I’ll glance at the recipe and then take it from there. Each time I make a dish I tamper with it. I use my instincts a lot and consequently never make the exact same dish twice. To do anything else would, in truth, lose my interest.
Two angel white swans in magnificent, improbable flight passed me one afternoon as I jogged along the promenade. We both travelled a few meters together, alongside each other, before they out paced me and left me in complete adoration.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are what make it interesting...sorry about the introduction of word verification but unfortunately this blog has been recently plagued by spambots.