Monday, 11 July 2011

Time Travel

It’s the afternoon of my angry morning. I escaped to sleep… and when I woke up the world seemed like a better place to be than where I left off. I find that depression always brings a spade, digs up memories that I haven’t seen in a while and puts them out, right in front of me so I live them all over again. Even though the experiences at school are over now, somehow I felt like it all happened yesterday and my anger was newly sharpened.

This morning, I felt sick at all the self absorption. I’d like to know how to shed this anger. A good friend said that I shouldn’t curse… that there is karma in the world, and that will take care of things. I’m trying to take that on board, she’s always right.

I did feel out of my depth once again, and so I turned back to Judy. I’ll be seeing her again soon and I’m sure that will help straighten me out. In the mean time a few friends, both virtual and real, got in touch and I drew strength and warmth from their words and their concern. When it gets cold out there penguins huddle close to stay warm, and in a funny kind of way this little laptop has allowed me to do the same. Thank you for thinking of me.

1 comment:

  1. Med, there is a film called March of the Penguins, if you get a chance, see if you can find it, it is absolutely stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what make it interesting...sorry about the introduction of word verification but unfortunately this blog has been recently plagued by spambots.